Update on Postponing Mulan International Film Festival | 多伦多木兰国际电影节延期通知

 In Announcement

Just as you are, we at Mulan International Film Festival (MulanIFF) are closely following the COVID-19 pandemic. In anticipating the uncertainty ahead, we have decided to postpone the 3rd Mulan International Film Festival, originally scheduled for the summer of 2020.

After consulting with our venue operators and the funding agencies at the Ontario government, we tentatively schedule our 3rd edition in mid-March, 2021.

We will continue to monitor the situation with the COVID-19 outbreak. If the situation is relieved and our operations are back to normal, we will organize smaller-scale screenings in the second half of 2020. In the meantime, we continue to work on our 3rd edition.

In these unprecedented times, we are deeply grateful for all the healthcare and essential service workers. For those of us practicing social distancing and working or studying from home, we are with you.

Stay home, save our beloved.

Until next time,
Yours truly at Mulan International Film Festival





Team Photo - August 2019
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search