Apply for Media Accreditation to the 2019 Mulan International Film Festival and enjoy the following benefits as an Accredited Media Representative:
- Full access to all screenings with your Media Pass
- Invitation to Opening Reception and Press Conference at Scotiabank Theatre Toronto on Aug 9th
- Interview opportunities with our guests, before the Festival or on-site during Press Conference (pending availability)
- Advanced screeners for film reviews and critiques (subject to availability)
- Official recognition on our website
To apply for Media Accreditation, please fill out the form below. If your outlet is applying for more than one person (journalist, camera, producer, etc.), please note that each person must submit their own application form.
The deadline to apply for Media Accreditation is August 2nd, 2019. Should you have any questions regarding the accreditation process or about the Festival, please feel free to contact Zoe Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Accreditation Form
All applicants will receive an e-mail notification about their application status within 3-5 business days. Applications for accreditation are not automatically approved and accreditation is not granted to every applicant. The Mulan International Film Festival reserves the right to deny or revoke accreditation to any media in its sole discretion.
Please inform the media team immediately about any changes regarding your contact information so that we can communicate all festival information to you. Should you require any accommodations or have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.