FESTIVAL 2019 | 2019电影节
From August 9th (Friday) to August 17th (Saturday), join the 2019 Mulan International Film Festival on our journey together: Seeing China, one film at a time.
To get individual screening tickets, click on the title you wish to purchase. Need more than 1 ticket? Get a 3-, 6- or 10-Ticket Festival Pack and enjoy up to 25%-off. Festival Pack can be used to redeem for tickets for any screening and holders also get access to the VIP Express Line at all screenings – a shorter line (or no line at all) means a better seat!
FRI, AUG 9 | 8月9日 星期五
SAT, AUG 10 | 8月10日 星期六
SUN, AUG 11 | 8月11日 星期日
MON, AUG 12 | 8月12日 星期一
TUE, AUG 13 | 8月13日 星期二
WED, AUG 14 | 8月14日 星期三
THU, AUG 15 | 8月15日 星期四
FRI, AUG 16 | 8月16日 星期五
SAT, AUG 17 | 8月17日 星期六
How do I buy tickets?
There are currently three available options for Festival Packs: 3-Ticket Pack for $45, 6-Ticket Pack for $86 and 10-Ticket Pack for $135.
With a Festival Pack, you can redeem corresponding number of individual tickets for any screening.
Regular individual tickets are at $18 each. Student/Senior tickets are at $15 each.
All these prices include applicable taxes but do not include any service fee charged by Eventbrite.
Rush tickets are subject to availability at $20 each (tax included) at the door a few minutes before each screening, and we only accept cash.
To purchase tickets with cash, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-725-0025.
Do you offer refunds or exchanges?
We do not offer refunds or exchanges. Please be sure of your choices before making any purchases, and arrive on time on the day of the screening.
We request all ticket holders to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled screening start time, otherwise your seats may be released to the Rush line.
How do I get to the venue?
We strongly recommend you taking the public transit due to the high traffic volume in the downtown area.
Innis Town Hall (2 Sussex Avenue, Toronto, Ontario)
● Innis Town Hall is located within Innis College on the University of Toronto‘s downtown campus, at the northwest corner of St. George Street and Sussex Avenue, just south of Bloor Street. It is a five-minute walk south from the St. George TTC Subway Station.
● There is limited street parking available on Sussex Avenue, Huron Street and St. George Street.
Scotiabank Theatre (259 Richmond Street West, Toronto, Ontario)
● Scotiabank Theatre is located at the southwest corner of Richmond Street West and John Street. Entrance is on Richmond Street West. It is a 6-minute walk west from Osgoode TTC Subway Station.
● There is limited street parking on Nelson Street. Underground parking is available in the building and an above-ground parking lot is available just east of the building.
Can I still buy tickets online on the day of the screening?
Yes, you can. Please note that the tickets are subject to availability; we strongly recommend that tickets be purchased in advance.
Why do you charge service fees for buying tickets?
We use Eventbrite as the ticket purchase channel; the service fees are applied at the time of purchasing and charged entirely by Eventbrite.
Is it assigned seating?
Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. However, certain seats may be reserved for our sponsors, guests, media or other VIPs.
What about latecomers?
We request all ticket holders to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled screening start time, otherwise your seats may be released to the Rush line. We reserve the right to refuse to seat latecomers if it is too disruptive for the audience.
Can I take photo or video during the screening?
You cannot take photo or video during the screening because it is illegal to make a copy of a film or part of a film in any form without permission of the Festival or copyright owner. Any person who is recording or photographing without authorization may be removed from the premises at the discretion of Festival staff.
Are food and drink allowed in the theatre?
Food and drink are not allowed in the Innis Town Hall theatre. Only concession items purchased through Scotiabank Theatre are allowed in the Scotiabank Theatre auditorium.
Can children attend the Festival?
We are in the process of getting the films rated by the Ontario Film Review Board (OFRB). At this moment, we do not recommend people younger than 18 years old attending due to potential age restrictions. Please check back when we release our full programmes.
Is there accessibility accommodation?
Yes, our venues are wheelchair friendly. Should you require companion or accessible seating, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Accessibility of Mulan International Film Festival Venues
- Innis Town Hall
- Innis Town Hall is barrier-free. There are 4 dedicated barrier free spaces at the rear of Innis Town Hall and the cinema has power assisted doors for full access. Accessible, gender neutral washrooms are located in the Innis College Office of the Principal as well as in the Innis Cafe.
- There is limited street parking available on Sussex Avenue as well as St. George Street.
- Scotiabank Theatre
- Scotiabank Theatre is barrier-free and fully wheelchair accessible.
- There is limited street parking on Nelson Street. Underground parking is available in the building and an above-ground parking lot is available just east of the building.
Terms and Conditions
Mulan International Film Festival Ticket Terms and Conditions
The holder of this ticket (“Holder”) is admitted to the 2019 Mulan International Film Festival (the “Festival”) on condition that he/she by use of this ticket is subject to legally binding terms and conditions. All terms and conditions, including venue information, films and schedule, are subject to revision, change or cancellation without advance notice or refund.
- Tickets bear no cash value. Tickets may not be resold. Tickets may not be used as draw prizes or contest giveaways, without express written consent from Mulan International Film Festival. Such use or resale will invalidate tickets.
- By using a ticket enter a Festival venue, the Holder agrees to being photographed, filmed or recorded in the event venue, and to the publication, reproduction, sales use, distribution and broadcast of all photographs, video or other recordings of the Holder’s voice or likeness without further notice or compensation in any publicity, advertisement or other publication carried out by, or on behalf of, Mulan International Film Festival in perpetuity in any manner and media whatsoever, including print, broadcast or digital.
- By using a ticket to attend Festival screenings and events, the Holder waives and releases Mulan International Film Festival from all claims he/she may have against Mulan International Film Festival for any loss, damage, injury, liability or expense he/she may suffer, arising from his/her presence at the event venue due to any reason whatsoever, including those arising from personal injury, property loss/damage or death.
- All ticket purchases require the user to provide a valid contact email. Emails used for purchases will be added to Mulan International Film Festival’s e-newsletter mailing list after obtaining the user’s consent. These contact emails will not be shared with or sold to any third party. An easy, one-time “unsubscribe” option will be provided in each e-newsletter.
- Mulan International Film Festival will not tolerate mistreatment of any kind towards its staff, patrons or volunteers and will take measures accordingly. Anyone exhibiting such behaviour will be removed from the premises at the discretion of Festival staff.